Friday, November 19, 2010

man this is just so hillarious!!!!!!!





To put the record straight, I'm a big fan of South Park. Those vulgar humours, satitrical lifestyle of the characters, man it makes  me burst into tearful laughters everytime me and my brother watches its episodes on the internet. Yet, beneath all those jokes, both Trey Parker and Matt Stone were rather succesful in blending all the elements of the "World- as we know it" to each and every episodes. You dont trust me? Just watch it. Almost every prominent world figures showed up in the series, parodically that is. Not to mention the way critics towards all sorts of stuff, from religions to politics were showed here.

This two dudes just cant stop themselves from encountering  new sinister ideas. Just now, my brother downloaded a movie called "Team America : World Police". The poster is up there. It parodies most Hollywood action films, adding all sorts of elements such as conspiracy, New World Order and of course, American politics. Just like South Park, it emphasis on what is happening today, presented in a rather disturbing and annoying manner. But the part of the movie which makes me laugh and think for awhile, is this quote from one of the main character.

"There are 3 types of people ; pussies,dicks and assholes. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit! "

Ok that was explicit, to say the least. I've been sitting alone, trying to derive any reasonable interpretations from this quote. But the more I try, the more I started to get euphoric!!!! Matt and Trey, I just love you guys!!!!












1 comment:

safirah ahsanuddin said...

waaa..blog org puteh jaa..chek org melayu..tak tau org putih ni..hahah~!